After 4 takes and hours of shouting at the internet and my computer, here it is: half an hour of me talking about myself and how ragey gender makes me XD
If you don’t have time/don’t want to watch me talk for half an hour this is basically what I said:
I didn’t need to change much about what I did because I grew up fairly gender neutral.
Things I did change:
- Dressing myself (as a kid) and later dressing with layering and closer fitting clothes as I discovered binding
- Shaving for myself. I started shaving in high school from peer pressure/sock issues and I still shave off and on because I like the smoothness and boredom and just feeling like it
- Wearing bras for the first time after getting in trouble in high school for not wearing them and realizing I could use them to keep my chest in check.
- Discovering binding and being able to forget [mostly] about my chest
- Packing for sillyness, dysphoric days, and when it completes my outfit
Things I’ve done for myself that aren’t related to my transition have been my hair through the ages, stretching my ears, and getting a tattoo [with lots more to follow].
Also last Halloween because it’s hilarious:
I was in full female regalia with a dress, tights, high heels [not that they were that high], jacket, makeup, and maybe even a purse. It really freaked people out when I started using the upper range of my voice because my speaking voice is pretty low compared to it.
I ‘wasted’ my whole day trying to get this video up.
I was supposed to leave to go home almost 8 hours ago.
OH WELL I LIKE NOT DOING IMPORTANT THINGS.
I’m a horrible person and I’m tearing things apart with my laziness/procrastination.